Terms & Conditions | RARA Driving School
Welcome to our Terms and Conditions page, Please read them carefully.
If you have a formal complaint please contact us on 0333 772 7265 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 7 days.
- One standard driving lessons is of 60 minutes duration.
- We are entitled to change offers and prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refund any offer.
- First Hour introductory driving lesson priced at £15, £20 or £25 dependent on area (valid in certain areas) Available to novices and learners only, as long as a driving test has not been booked.
- Your instructor is entitled to withdraw their car for the usage of your test, should they feel you are not ready.
- Test Hire charges varies from area to area, check relevant prices about this.
- The pupil will be charged a full price unless 48 hours notice is given by phone call to our office or instructor.
- All prepaid lessons and courses are valid for up to 3 months from the time of payment to the instructor or the office.
- Any block bookings paid to the instructor direct by cash or bank transfer is solely between the pupil and the franchised instructor.
- We cannot be held accountable for any cash/bank transfer payments made to your instructor. The safest and most secure way to protect your money is by paying RARA Driving School by Online Transfer or by debit/credit card through our website as we don’t take payments over the phone.
- If you have paid your driving instructor by cash or bank transfer then your complaint should be against your instructor who is self employed.
- If you have paid RARA Driving School, your money is protected and you will receive a refund / partial refund depending on the complaint and how many hours are still outstanding.
- Every Pupil will be accepted on one offer only at one time, depending the location and area, as each area prices are varied.
- Any offer will not apply to those individuals who book a test without the instructor’s prior knowledge and consent.